Greek princess Olympia – Birthdays are always fun filled. While some people are lucky enough to have a few dollars slapped down at a crappy bar, Greek princess Olympia ravish birthday celebrations were entirely to a whole new level.
Greek princess Olympia Birthday bash –
- Olympia, the Princess of Greece, daughter of Pavlos celebrated her 21st birthday at the exclusive Cotswolds countryside. The family threw a lavish party on this occasion. Aristocracy, royalty, celebrities, British socialites and many prominent businessmen were seen at the star-studded affair.
- The celebration marked the ‘coming of the age’ of the Princess and her father’s 50th birthday that was in May.
- Princess Olympia absolutely slayed it with studded and embellished dress, which had a long nude tulle skirt with multicoloured platform sneakers by Gucci, paired up with a spiky crown along with some beautiful flowers.
- The place was extravagantly decorated with lots of balloons and exotic flowers.
- The invitation called up a theme “revolutionize your black tie” that celebrated both the Prince’s 50th earlier in the year and Olympia’s 21st birthday, and indeed the guests did not disappoint.
- The theme have some diferent twists, like spiky headdresses and lace-ups along with a beautiful ball gown.
- Beautifully decorated cake on gold plate, along with Macaroon Mountains, buffet for the guests and many desserts were at the do..!! The dessert table which was piled with lots of treats caught everyone’s attention. The star-studded affair included heiress sisters Paris, Nicky Hilton, model Poppy Delevingne, Talita von Furstenberg(Diane Von Furstenberg’s granddaughter, Valentino Garavani, Zoe de Gievenchy, Alexandre Von Furstenberg.
- A mad hatter tea party started off the evening, with guests decked out in their ‘revolutionary wear’. Partgoers took to the dance floor. The highlight of the event stood to be Pavlos’s, Crown Prince of Greece , gave a heartfelt speech for his daughter’s honor: “In your life, you have done a lot of things that impressed, depressed, and driven us crazy…. Let me tell you a few things about life with Olympia. First of all, you’re beautiful; you’re full of energy – energy that comes from your mother”. Aww, dad!! This experience was has tag by many as “#5021revolution”.
Happy Birthday, Greek princess Olympia !! Will be delighted with the invitation of next year’s shindig.
Greek princess Olympia Birthday bash photos :-