Dumped And Regretted Stories – Have you ever regretted dumping someone? IF it’s a yes, then you’re NOT the only one.
You know what; there are many out there who regret dumping their partner. These Redditors are some of them and they decided to share their story so that others don’t repeat the same mistake. You know, it ended up being a lesson, so they thought of telling others about it.
Keep reading Dumped And Regretted Stories.
Dumped And Regretted Stories –
- I was a stupid kid. Really hot girl decided she wanted to date me, broke up with the other girl so I could date the hot girl. Hot girl was shallow as hell and we broke up not long after starting. Other girl ended up being basically my dream girl. Absolutely beautiful, smart, funny, great personality, down to earth…Etc. Me and her stayed friends for a long time, but even though she still had feelings for me, she wouldn’t actually get with me because she never trusted me again.
- I broke up with my high school sweetheart. He was my first everything (Kiss, sex, etc). It was the perfect relationship, but I was young and didn’t know that. He wanted to get serious right after high school, and I freaked out. I didn’t want to wonder what else was out there for the rest of my life. At the time I was madly in love with him, but when I pictured myself ten years in the future, I saw myself straying out of curiosity. I knew I could never ever hurt him like that, so I ended things. It’s been almost 15 years now. He is married now. I am not. I have never found anyone that treated me as well as he did, or gave me that same feeling. I regret it, but at the same time I don’t.
- Well I dumped her because I was trying to get on someone else. I realized pretty quickly what I lost. I still miss her and having feelings for her to this day. I should have held on to her, but I was young a dumb. I didn’t realize that I already had the right thing until after the fact. I mean, I may be using rose colored lenses when I look back on us, but to me it was perfect. We kept in contact for a long time, but now we’ve only spoken once or twice in the last 5 years. If I could get her back I’d do it in a heartbeat. Losing her is one of biggest regrets I have.
- Broke up with a girl in high school. I was a Christian and she wasn’t. She talked like a sailor and that didn’t sit well with me after a while. I was a dumbass and broke up with her over that trivial shit. 12 years later, I regret the hell out of being brainwashed and not waking up sooner. We recently reconnected via social media, but she’s talking to someone else in a romantic capacity. And now that I’ve realized I have feelings for her again, I simply don’t know what to do. Life is bullshit.
- Broke up with him when he was in foster care at a different school because he was initially expelled and arrested for possession of drugs, after that he cleaned up, came back to my school, and is incredibly nice and normal, but still has the cute quirks that made me really like him… now he has a girlfriend but constantly visits my brother at my mom’s house (am a senior). He ignores me. Sigh.
- Broke up with my girlfriend a few months back. I feel guilty more than regretful. But I know she is dropping out of university and having to reset her whole life because of it. She didn’t do anything wrong but I just wanted out and she’s having to pick up the pieces.
- The part that hurts the must, when you realize how amazing she was, man she’s everything I need now, but she won’t talk me anymore.
Dumped And Regretted Stories : Do you have any “Dumped & Regretted Stories” to share? Let us know in the comment section below.