Rules Indians follow religiously – There are few rules which every Indian follows, no no, they are not written anywhere but yet every Indian follows these rules.
I am sure every one of you will relate to these rules.
Rules Indians follow religiously –
- Bargaining is in our blood while shopping roadside we ask for half the price no matter what, you need to bargain. Bargaining is birth right in India.
- A friend’s friend is always a friend in India but sister’s friend is sister and brother’s male friends are your brothers.
- While saving numbers Rahul becomes Rina and Rina becomes Raj. Because we don’t want to get beaten with chappals!
- Pre-marital sex is a complete sin.
- Channels are changed when any erotic scene comes while watching TV with parents.
- While marrying parent’s choice is primary rest all comes secondary.
- If you rich you can hit, run and get over it easily.
- You can ask for dowry its ok its birth right of ladke wala’s.
- Weddings are not just for groom and bride, in fact wedding is excuse for big fat wedding and family reunion.
- Moms decide how much you have to eat; you need to eat whether or not hungry till your mother feels you have eaten enough.
- You never reveal that you are dating.
- You are born to be either an Engineer, Doctor, Chartered accountant or minimum MBA holder.
- Weddings mean eat till your stomach is completely full, yes man its free food so eat for hours. Everything should be tasted.
- Length of girl’s clothes determines her character yes Indian women are judged. Hot pants and bikinis are for bitch’s sanskaari girls don’t wear them
- No matter whether your parents or in-laws are right or wrong you can’t disobey them they are always correct by default.
- Every man from sabji wala, to doodh wala, to neighbors, hawkers are bhayas to girls and they are address as Bhaya.
- Public places are to liter no need to keep them clean.
- While dating if we see neighbors we run for our life and never look back
- When pissed we curse in English and when we get angry we curse in mother tongue.
- For marriage a boy must be earning more than a girl. Girls have to sacrifice her career.
These are the rules Indians follow religiously – These were few unspoken, unwritten weird rules we all follow. Let us know if we missed out any in comments below.