Facts about caffeine – We all love coffee don’t we? I mean 1 cup makes us feel so charged up, fresh and amazing. For, most of us, day doesn’t start without sipping on a sinful cup of caffeine boost. All the conversations start with that cup of coffee but do you facts about coffee?
Well here are a few facts about caffeine for coffee lovers!
Facts about caffeine –
- The word “Caffeine” is derived from German Kaffee (Coffee)
- Sheperds discovered our beloved coffee in Ethiopia, a local monk first made a drink with coffee berries and then he found that it keeps a man awake at night and thus coffee was born.
- Your favorite cup of coffee has up to three times more caffeine than cola or tea.
- According to a studies regular intake of Coffee reduces risk of depression and suicidal thoughts
- Coffee has more antioxidants surprisingly more than grape juice, oranges, raspberries and blueberries.
- Drinking coffee boosts metabolism and burns more calories.
- Coffee helps in pain reduction, it works no less than pain killers in pain.
- Coffee also makes you smarter and increases dopamine and norepinephrine in brain which increases function of brain, general cognitive function and Vigilance as well.
- Coffee also increases memory power according to a studies people drinking cofffe regularly has improved long-term memory.
- Drinking coffee protects your liver and heart as well.
- Coffee releases stress makes you feel less tired, this is one reason when we are tired we ask for a cup of coffee and instantly we feel fresh.
- Smelling coffee itself makes you feel better and less stressed.
- Mere two cups of coffee can increase man’s sexual life, however having more than two can decline the benefits
- America’s prefer coffee over other drinks.
- Do you know dark pills have caffeine in them taking a dose of diet pills is like drinking 8-12 cups of coffee?
- Caffeine is the highest used drug under the sun, alcohol comes second.
- Do you know soldiers worldwide are given caffeine in form of pills to combat tiredness?
- Brazil is the highest producer of Coffee.
- Dark roasted coffee has less caffeine than lightly roasted one as roasting reduces caffeine level.
- Coffee is the most traded commodity!
These are the Facts about caffeine – So, these were few facts about caffeine (coffee) if you know any you can add in comments section below.