Neetu Chandra – It is usually a proud moment for us Indians when we see our talented actors and actresses taking up acting projects at Hollywood.
In the recent years, it has all been woman power with actresses like PeeCee and Deepika Padukone soldiering their way into Hollywood and making quite an impression on the global audience!
Veteran actors like Amitabh Bacchan, Om Puri and Irfan Khan have also had their fair share of Hollywood presence in acclaimed movies like The Great Gatsby, Inferno, The Hundred Foot Journeyand the list is endless.
While Priyanka has already nailed with her popular show”Quantico”. There’s another Tollywood beauty that is all set to make a sizzling debut in Hollywood.
Meet Neetu Chandra.
– The dusky beauty, Neetu Chandra, has recently signed up for an American TV show.
– This leggy beauty from Bihar has had her eyes trained on Hollywood ever since Priyanka and Deepika made their debuts.
– She has made a mark with her acting skills by bagging numerous Tollywood projects.
– She has been expanding the scope of her acting career with a foray in the field of theatre acting. She successfully plays the lead character in the famous play, Umrao Jaan.
– Neetu is really excited about starting out on her new Hollywood project. She is all set to start shooting for the show really soon.
– According to some of her interviews, Neetu has been grooming herself to become a global actor. She looks forward to signing up for more such projects.
– Neetu Chandra has been making quite a mark on the Indian audiences with her laudable acting skills. As of now she has taken up niche acting roles. However, with this Hollywood project in her kitty, she is all set to go global.
– What remains to be seen is whether she can outshine her predecessors.
With more and more of our desi actors making a foray into the world of Hollywood, Neetu Chandra is sure to be another feather in the cap for the world of Indian cinema. Here’s wishing this Tollywood beauty all the best for her new endeavour.
We hope she marks her presence in “Hollywood” also.