“Worst Tinder Date Stories”
So it’s 2017 and we all are living in a Tinder generation.
Right from swiping left to swiping right and finally going on a date, some of us have experienced it all, right?
Well, I know you’ll agree that Tinder app is absolute fun at first, but later, the actual tinder date can possibly turn out to be a disaster and an embarrassing memory to remember. Do you agree? I’ll guess that you do.
Alright, I don’t know about your WORST tinder date stories but I hope that these worst tinder date stories revealed by the Reddit users will make you feel that you’re not the ONLY ONE.
Are you ready? I know, you are 😉 Just keep reading…
- “I showed up to the date and the girl was pregnant, VERY pregnant. Like crap, how did you get here on your own, should I be worried about your water breaking any minute pregnant? No mention of her being pregnant anywhere on her profile, not even a hint about it.”
- “I went on a tinder date that was fairly normal. He was polite and we had a good flow with conversations. Dinner and a movie as well. He walked me into my car and leaned in to kiss me. I was like “Okay, let’s see how this goes”. Worst face violation I’ve ever experienced. I felt like he was encasing the entire bottom half of my face in between his smushy lips and then just started roving his tongue around. I could feel saliva pounding around my lips. I gave it five more seconds and broke it off. Quite literally had to wipe the spit off my face with the back and front of my hand. I shudder when I think about it, even over a year later I can feel the phantom drool on my face.”
- Girl and I talked a lot on Tinder and seemed to click very well. And so, we arranged a meeting. When I got there, it was like talking to the wall. She spent the whole time on her phone, didn’t ask me any questions or make any effort at conversation at all. After 10 minutes, she said “this isn’t working out, I’m going home” and left. I drove 50 minutes for that, and I had to do the same drive back home.
- I met up, she didn’t. The weird part was that she was the one who first proposed that we should meet.
- Fat girl instead of the curvy one on the pictures. She brought her two beefcake brothers to muscle me into escaping the date and shadow me to the bathroom.
- I went to the bar to meet a girl who was completely different ethnicity than her pictures and had braces. She looked to be for about 19 years old, so she came up to me with Tinder open and asked if I was MikeOxbigg, I just said No and hurried on to another bar.
- “We matched, sent a few messages and agreed he’d come to my house for sex. I opened the door, he suddenly says he need to get something from his car- he’s parked a little further, and he’d be right back. Pretty sure I waited at-least 10 minutes before I realized I was ditched. Ordered some noodles and watched TV instead.”
- Matched with a cute girl. Met that day, which was first. I drove around for a bit with her; she said it would be really a fun drunk and that she wants to drink that night. We ended up making out and that’s when she tells me that she’s not 19, she’s 17. I told her that it’s not cool. Then she gave me $4o and asked me to buy beer for her. Never heard from her again.
- I went on a first date with a girl who thought it was good idea to bring her best-friend. She didn’t tell me she was going to do this. So the entire night, they would go off and whisper to each other and have their own conversation. Or they would say a bunch of inside jokes that I can’t follow, giggling all to themselves. It’s like seriously? Why even go on a date in the first place lol?
- I wouldn’t say it was the “worst” but I matched with this girl and after few days agreed to meet up for some food. It was pretty obvious that she wasn’t into it. I admit. I went to pay for the food and turned around to find her gone. Last I ever heard from her.
Would you like to share your worst tinder date stories? Comment below.