Rahul Baba behaves as a black sheep. His slips of tongue and enthusiastic jibberings just make us go ROFL.
Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi is a real gem. The Prince of 10 Janpath and the apple of every Congressi’s eye thinks about the welfare of janta more than we can imagine.
You don’t believe me, do you?
See, Rahul understands the importance of laughter in life. Although he thinks that most of the things in life are just ‘a state of mind’, he is perhaps more aware than anyone that such thinking needs a healthy mind too. And a healthy mind resides in a healthy body. (What logic! I should perhaps seek his blessings).
And so, Rahul Baba behaves as a black sheep. His slips of tongue and enthusiastic jibberings just make us go ROFL.
This election season too, RaGa has ensured that we get our daily dose of laughter. If he is not entertaining us through his rallies, he arranges for interviews where he gives the dumbest statements making our day instantly even if we are ruing over our job and peanut salary.
Here are eight such gems from my personal collection:
- “UPA may have committed one or two mistakes” – In an interview.
- “In Gujarat, two out of every one kid is malnourished” – In his Latur rally.
- “Bundelkhand ko America se jodenge” – On demand of rail line by locals.
- “Modi doesn’t know every person in Bihar has a radar” – In a rally in Bihar
- “What did they do with women? Bhrashtachar kiya…oh sorry..balatkaar kiya” – a rally in Madhya Pradesh.
- “This morning…I got up at night” – AICC meeting in Jaipur
- “Gujarat ko doodh diya hai, mahila ne dudh diya hai” – at a rally in Dehradun
- “Agar aap mahila karyakartaon se baat kartein hain to pehli baar ve kehti hain ki ‘maza aaya’. Main ye jo maza hai har karyakarta ko dena chahta hoon. ” – In an interview to Aaj Tak.
So when is his next rally? Anyone? I need my daily dose of laughter and I know you do too…no?