2015 is surely spelling out to be the best year for cricketer Yuvraj Singh.
The player who recently bounced back from a recent cancerous illness is making it large and how!
The recently concluded IPL auction was his first strike to success. The Delhi Daredevils coughed up a staggering INR 16crore sum for the inimitable all-rounder who wasn’t selected for this year’s World Cup 2015.
He decided not to ponder too much on it. Rather, he has displayed his personaland exuberant bike design at this year’s India Bike week held at Vagator beach in Goa.
Bike Design Details
- India Bike Week (IBW) was a motorcycle festival that was held in Goa from February 20-21. One of the show’s highlights was the modded KTM Duke – 390 designed exclusively by Yuvraj.
- Yuvraj has been a bike enthusiast from time immemorial. He owns numerous bikes, from a Yamaha R1, a Yamaha FZR400, a Karizma,an Apache, and his very own design of the Duke 390.
- He unveiled the design while launching a new custom bike-design house ‘Autologue Design’. Autologue Motor Design is a Pune based design studio that is owned by Mukul Nanda, who helped Yuvraj to custom build this bike and mod its exterior. They had earlier modded his FZR400 which really impressed Yuvraj.
- For this Duke 390 mod, Autologue Design studio designed a standard all-fibre kit which is now called the X26 and it includes specially modded headlights, a petrol tank, side contour panels and a new tail.
- The bike that Yuvraj displayed at the India Bike Week was made to garner support for his NGO, YouWeCan. IT has a custom paintjob and has special aluminum parts welded onto it.
- Mukul Nanda, owner of Autologue Design said to the media that, ‘the event is the biggest platform ever platform they have been part of for the launch of their brand. Bikers from all over the country showed up at this event which was organized at a massive scale.’
For people looking forward to laying hands on this mod, only 26 of these kits will be available worldwide. It costs INR 50,000 and can be retrofitted onto the bike within two weeks. The twelfth bike has been spoken for by Yuvraj, since it is his jersey number.
Yuvraj Singh is living his life in style! He plays his cards right especially when the world thinks that he is done. Kudos to his spirit!