Most women drive cars today and ace manufacturers are now concentrating on designing models especially to suit the requirements of the Indian woman. We bring for our readers 10 such cars that women adore.
The Indian automobile market, already flooded with cars, has new launches lined up in the second half of this year.
From hatchback to SUVs and from sedans to MUVs, there is a variety of cars available to suit the diverse temperaments of the Indian customer.
A significant four-wheeler segment in the Indian auto market is that of cars for women.
Research proves that most women prefer those cars which have an Electronic Power Steering, Power Window, Rear View Camera, Keyless Central Lock, Reverse Parking Sensors, Short Turning Radius, and more. Small cars available in vibrant colors and with good looks do well with most women.
Based on their popularity, we bring for our readers, in random order, a list of cars that women drive:
1) Maruti Celerio: Priced reasonably, the Celerio is a popular hatchback from the house of Maruti that fits the budgets of all. With its Automated Manual Transmission in Clutch-less Technology, it is a hot favorite among the female buyers.
2) Honda Brio: An entry-level hatchback from Honda, the Brio rules the heart of most women with its funky design and comfy interiors.
3) Maruti Swift Dzire: Another ‘desirable’ car for women, the all-new Swift Dzire guarantees a pleasurable driving experience.
4) Tata Nano: One of the cheapest cars in the world, the Tata Nano features in this list, thanks to its stylish design, enhanced interiors, extra storage space, and a few other irresistible features.
5) Ford EcoSport: A coupe from the compact SUV segment, the Ford EcoSport is another preferred vehicle for women. With enticing interiors and eye-catching exteriors, this car is just right for today’s independent woman.
6) Skoda Fabia: Apt for the city roads, as well as, highway driving, the Fabia is a reliable car from the German car manufacturer.
7) Nissan Micra: With its powerful engine, and a seating capacity for five, the Nissan Micra is a good and unswerving vehicle for women drivers.
8) Audi Q3: Worth every penny, the Audi Q3 comes with a light steering and a good ground clearance, just right for the woman behind the wheel.
9) Volkswagen Polo: Within a very short span, the German carmaker has won the hearts of all its female followers in India. This sleek car complements the beautiful Indian woman driving it.
10) Hyundai Santro: Last, but not the least, the Hyundai Santro, launched in 1998, is still going strong with the Indians, especially women.
There are many more cars that are trendy, which manufacturers have designed keeping in mind the personal preferences of a woman, including the Honda City, Volkswagen Beetle, BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe, Skoda Octavia, and more.
This only proves that the independent Indian woman has not only received acclaim at beauty pageants, but she also has ace car manufacturers from the world over trying to attract her attention!