With an array of car launches scheduled in July 2014, we bring for our readers the top 5 cars that would hit the Indian roads next month. The Auto Market looks forward to welcome these cars…
With one week left in June, the Indian Auto Market looks forward to July 2014, a month which will bring with it many new cars to suit the budgets of all the prospective buyers.
From budgeted cars to luxurious ones, and from SUVs to MUVs, we expect many car launches in July 2014. We bring for our readers top 5 cars scheduled for launch in July 2014.
- Honda Mobilio MPV: After the Honda Brio and the Honda Amaze, Honda presents the all-new Honda Mobilio, based on the Brio platform. This 7-seater MVP priced between 6.50 to 9 lakhs will give tough competition to Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and other prevalent cars in this segment.
- Audi A3: This 5-seater luxury car, equipped with advanced equipment, plush interiors, and appealing exteriors will compete with the likes of BMW 3 Series, Mercedes-Benz CLA Class, and Volvo S40.The expected Audi A3 price range is Rs. 20 Lakhs to Rs. 25 Lakhs.
- VW Polo Facelift: The Polo Facelift is one of the most awaited cars of this year. The ace German automobile manufacturer has given its flagship model many aesthetic, as well as, mechanical changes to suit the temperaments of its followers. Priced between 5 Lakhs to 9 Lakhs, the tweaked model has received rave reviews from the European users.
- Nissan Sunny Facelift: One of the first car launches in the 3rd quarter of 2014, the Nissan Sunny Facelift, will contend with Honda City, Hyundai Verna, Renault Scala, Skoda Rapid, and the likes. The expected price of the car is Rs. 5 Lakhs to 9 Lakhs.
- Skoda Yeti Facelift: We also expect a refreshed version of the Skoda Yeti to hit the IndianAuto Market next month. One of the most awaited cars showcased at the Auto Expo 2014, the Skoda Yeti Facelift with added features will come at the old price.
With rising income levels and easy availability of car loans, cars are no more a luxury for the Indian buyers. Over the last decade or so, India has emerged as one of the world’s largest car markets.
With a gamut of cars available, including hatchbacks, sedans, MUVs, SUVs, and more, the India Auto Market expects some of the best cars in the second half of this year, starting July 2014.
It now time for our readers, who have contemplated buying a car, to choose the one that suits them best from the list provided above. However, if you do not find the apt one, you may wait, as there are many launches happening in August too!