Renault presents its Special Second Anniversary Edition of the Renault Duster at an amazing price of Rs. 8.88 Lakhs only. Festooned with additional features, this model is available for sale up to 20th of July.
Last month, Renault, the French multinational vehicle manufacturer, had launched an exclusive Renault Duster Limited Edition to celebrate the sale of 1 Lakh units in India. Priced at a mind-boggling price of Rs. 9.99 Lakhs, this special edition received a great response from the Renault admirers.
The ace car manufacturer has now announced the Renault Duster Second Anniversary Edition at a special Renault Duster Second Anniversary Edition price of Rs. 8.88 Lakhs only.
Available in India till 20th July 2014, the car boasts of several additional features.
We list below 10 reasons to buy the Renault Duster Second Anniversary Edition:
1) This special edition flaunts a powerful 1.5l dCi Engine mustering 83.3 bhp power and 200 Nm of torque. It comes with a five-speed manual transmission.
2) Available in a fresh and enticing shade of Amazon Green, the car looks impressive at the very first sight.
3) The bold front armour with lamps and the smoked headlamps make the exteriors of the Renault Duster Second Anniversary Edition all the more irresistible.
4) With a mileage of 20.45 Kmpl, the car is one of the most fuel-efficient cars in India.
5) This limited edition offering from Renault shows-off sporty neon interiors that add to the beauty of its exteriors.
6) Another feather to the four-wheeler’s cap is its superior ground clearance of 205mm.
7) The wide tyre profile of 215/65 R16 adds to the strength of the car.
8) Renault gives an additional 2 years warranty to all its buyers as a token of thanks.
9) The free 4 years roadside assistance makes the car a good buy.
10) Lastly, Renault also offers a free ‘Gang of Dusters Membership’ to all its patrons.
The coupe gets all the other regular features of the Renault Duster, including an 8-way adjustable driver seat, a rear AC with independent controls, high seating position offering a better view of the road, and a slew of safety features.
Since its launch in the year 2012, the Renault Duster has created a niche for itself among the most popular SUVs in India. The new entrants into the Indian SUV auto market could not affect the sales of this vehicle and there has been no looking back for this car.
We all have our individual preferences when it comes to four-wheelers, and hence it is difficult to judge which one is the best. However, this special edition is for those Renault fanatics who have always wanted to own a SUV and have been waiting for the right opportunity and price!
If you are an ardent Renault follower, and if you intend buying a car, then this is the right time to invest!