Quotes for writers – As they say, the power of pen is much more than that of a sword and being a writer, I truly agree to that statement.
Of course, the pen has slightly turned into a typewriter for most of us but the power of words bonded in one single story is something that will never change. Some of us choose to be a writer as an ambition and some just do it like a rejuvenation routine. But in the end, what matters is that single piece where you have poured your heart.
So, whether you write for yourself or for the world, you always need a little inspiration and what’s better than few quotes for writers written by some famous writers itself.
Here are some of those Quotes for writers that will inspire the writer in you:
Quotes for writers –
1. “If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.”
2. “You cannot hope to sweep someone else away by the force of your writing until it has been done to you.”
3. “A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe.”
4. “I think that all artists, regardless of degree of talent, are a painful, paradoxical combination of certainty and uncertainty, of arrogance and humility, constantly in need of reassurance, and yet with a stubborn streak of faith in their own validity no matter what.”
5. “The discipline of creation, be it to paint, compose, write, is an effort towards wholeness.”
6. “Life, with its rules, its obligations, and its freedoms, is like a sonnet: You’re given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself.
7. “Why does anybody tell a story? It does indeed have something to do with faith. Faith that the universe has meaning that our little human lives are not irrelevant, that what we choose or say or do matters, matters cosmically.”
These are the Quotes for writers – So, it’s time for you to bring out your writing weapons and just pour your heart out with the help of words on paper. After all, once a writer, always a writer.