Mercedes-Benz launched India’s first Compact Performance Sedan, which is also the cheapest AMG powered car in India. We bring 10 reasons why this coupe is worth its price of Rs. 68.50 Lakhs.
German car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz launched on 22nd July 2014, the CLA 45 AMG at a price of Rs. 68.50 Lakhs.
The automobile giant targets the youth of the country and offers irresistible features to entice its prospective customers.
This is India’s first Compact Performance Sedan and it will compete with the likes of Audi S4, Porsche Boxster, BMW Z4, and more.
With a kerb weight of 1585 kgs, the car measures 4691 mm in length, 1777 mm in width and 1416 mm in height. The car gets the digits ’45′ in its name from the amount of torque it musters, that is, 450 Newton meter.
Why Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG is Worth the Price:
A car close to Rs. 70 Lakhs may seem very steep to most of us. Though, the 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG is worth every penny.
We bring for our readers the top reasons to buy the 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG:
1) With its attractive exteriors, the CLA 45 AMG is undoubtedly one of the most stunning compact sedans in the world today.
2) Equipped with the most powerful 4-cylinder engine (L4 format/code M133), the coupe accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in just 4.6 seconds.
3) The 2.0-litre turbo-charged petrol mill yields 360 bhp of power and a peak torque of 450 Nm.
4) The 7-speed dual clutch gearbox adds to the overall performance of the coupe.
5) With a Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG price of Rs. 68.50 Lakhs, the Mercedes-Benz CLA is the cheapest AMG powered car in India.
6) Available in 3 modes – ‘Comfort’, ‘Sport’ and ‘Manual’, the car gearbox smoothly adjusts to aggressive shifts.
7) The other significant Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG features include AMG 4MATIC all-wheel drive, adjustable sports suspension, scooped out air dams, matte black alloys, wedge-shaped air intakes, huge AMG tailpipes, side skirt fins, splitter, and more.
8) This product from the house of Mercedes-Benz is customizable as per the needs of the buyer.
9) The Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG Interiors include comfy black-colored seats, dashboard with silver finish, aluminum foot pedals, and may more compelling features.
10) The flat-bottomed steering wheel with Alcantara & paddle shifters, guarantees a relaxed driving experience.
By pricing the AMG below 1 Crore, Mercedes-Benz has surely made a smart move which will enthuse customers to visit the MBIL showrooms. With a good product and intelligent pricing, the company looks forward to break all its previous sale records.
We wish MBIL all the luck and we hope that it would exceed our expectations with its future launches too.